The Process Of Fishing Teaches The Process of Accomplishment
Marquette - July 24, 2011 - Successful fishing teaches one how to be successful in most any activity or endeavor.
Now here's a fish worth catching, and worth doing the process to catch!
Growth is not an event, but a process. So here’s how you catch the big one…
- Decide which lake to fish on.
- Acquire bait.
- Research at the bait shop if they are biting by jigging, or trolling? If you need to troll, ask how fast you need to usually troll to catch the big ones, and then ask how fast during the heat of this month, and at what depths they are swimming at today, and which colors of bait seem to be best this week.
- Launch the boat.
- Bait the hook.
- Throw bait in water.
- Jiggle the bait for a while to create excitement. Or if trolling, set planer boards out wide and set bottom bouncers as appropriate.
- Set the hook firmly at the strike.
- Fight the fish awhile tiring him out.
- Use net and Get fish in boat.
- Keep on ice.
- When home skin it.
- Decide on recipe.
- Coat it and cook it
- and finally, eat it to nourish yourself and your family.
Growth is not an event, but a process. So my advise for myself and you reading this is…Dig deep within yourself and decide which lake you like the best…Write down the plan…Talk to others to make the plan solid and strong…Then launch…Jiggle the bait and present your product or service boldly without reservation…Set the hook and close the deals…Then come back to shore to taste-n-see that the process for growth is good!
p.s. a little prayer along the way helps too.
p.s.s. Since the Big Guy above likes to bless his kids, ask for some. Ask for wisdom, direction, and help, and watch the blessings along the way! Whoppiee…
Waste not – want not. This family is planting the remains of their caught fish to become fertilizer for their flowers by their home.
Share and Enjoy: