Health Tip – Mar. 17 – Have a Great Night
Dee Dee – Health Tip
Getting a good night’s sleep is obtainable, even if you are a perpetual insomniac. Here are a few tips that just might change the way you sleep.
1. De-stress and de-compress. If you write down everything that is bugging you an hour before bedtime, you won’t lie awake worrying about it later.
2. Do yoga. Stretching will relax your muscles and meditation will relax your mind.
3. Sleep on a half-empty stomach. Going to bed either starved or stuffed will keep you awake.
4. Beds are for sleeping. Devote your sack time to sleeping, not work or tv.
5. Don’t drink and dream. That glass of wine might make you sleepy, but it will also cause abnormal sleep patterns.
6. Go dark. The less light creeping into your bedroom, the deeper you will sleep. Keep the temperature cool, too.