Use Your Lawnmower Safely!!
Proper care, maintenance and use of your lawnmower can help reduce your risk for injury. Here are a few tips:
* Maintain your lawnmower and keep its blades sharp
* Service your mower before its first use of the season
* Always turn off the motor when you inspect or repair your mower
* To remove the debris from beneath the mower, use the handle of a broom or a stick. Never do this while the mower is running.
* Keep all shields or safety devices on the mower
* Always turn off the mower before you walk away from it
* To prevent the possibility of burning your skin, never touch the engine, which can become extremely hot