Carl’s Top-Fantasy Football Adds for Week 9
Hey guys, that time of the week again, here are my top-five fantasy football add-ons. Now this isn’t a guarantee that these players will dominate this week, but could pick it up in the next couple.
1.) Marvin Jones – WR, Cincinatti
- He’s been the hottest commodity on the waiver wire this week after his 122-yard, FOUR touchdown performance. Now obviously that kind of production isn’t going to be a week-to-week thing, but it is a good sign that Andy Dalton has somebody else to throw to in the redzone besides A.J. Green. At the very least, he’s worth a roster spot until we find our how consistent he’ll be.
2.) Kenny Stills – WR, New Orleans
- Much like mister Jones mentioned above, Stills had a breakout game this past Sunday to the tune of 129-yards and two touchdowns. Also similarly, he’s only worth a roster spot at this point. Now if you’re hurting due to injuries or bye weeks, you obviously can’t wait, but you can never tell with some receivers how consistent they’ll be. Remember Luke Ogletree? Me neither.
3.) St. Louis Rams Defense
- I’m a huge fan of streamlining defenses, and this week’s belongs to St. Louis. They wreaked havoc on Monday Night against Russell Wilson & the Seahawks; now they face a struggling Tennessee Titan team at home. Plug ‘n play folks. Plug ‘n play.
4.) Garrett Graham – TE, Houston
- With Owen Daniels out for quite some time, Garrett Graham will be the main Tight End in Houston. Also working in Graham’s favor is the fact that Houston is still rolling out Case Keenum at Quarterback. Young quarterback + solid tight end = fantasy points.
5.) Eddie Royal – WR, San Diego
- He started off the season with a bang, scoring five touchdowns in his first two games. He’s cooled off since then, scoring only one touchdown in his last four games. Coming off of a bye week, and against a porous Redskins’ defense, he’s got a good chance of putting up some solid fantasy numbers. Give him a shot.
Well that’s it guys, I’ll see you again next week.