Cause of Fire in Forsyth Township Determined
MARQUETTE, MI – (Great Lakes Radio News) – The cause of a structure fire yesterday in Forsyth Township has been determined.
The fire in a trailer at 725 Old M-35 is being blamed on heat tape used to insulate pipes. Investigators say the tape shorted out, causing insulation in the structure to ignite.
Firefighters were called out around 3 o’clock yesterday afternoon. The trailer became fully engulfed in flames and was a total loss. Around 30 firefighters were called in to help put out the blaze.
No injuries were reported.
Great Lakes Radio – Delivering reliable and accurate local news to you on air, online and on demand
Like and Share with your friends